Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 126.96.36.199
Version 188.8.131.52 is a minor release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
This version is backwards compatible with previous 2.2.x.x versions of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
- Allow configuration of the Preparation Request message version per Directory Server. Valid protocol version (2.1.0 or 2.2.0) can be selected via the Admin UI.
- Implemented Mastercard Identity Check Insights, i.e. Mastercard Data-only support.
- Implemented Mastercard requirement for mapping 16 digits cardholder account numbers to 19 digits cardholder account numbers for Versioning flow.
- Improved the scheme resolution logic on each Authentication / Versioning Request.
- There are three steps now how the 3DS Server identifies the Scheme when Authentication / Versioning request is received:
- If the schemeId is sent as part of the request body, the 3DS Server will use it.
- If the schemeId is not sent as part of the request body, the 3DS Server will try to resolve the scheme by searching the card ranges for the specific card account number.
- If a card range containing the specific card account number is not found, the 3DS Server will try to resolve the scheme using the scheme regex patterns.
- Added possibility to assign the same Acquirer Merchant ID for one Merchant for multiple schemes.
- Standardized 3DS Admin validations
- When a 3DS Admin entity (Scheme, Merchant, Acquirer, etc.) is added / updated, format and required validation is applied to its fields inputs. More general validation which affects the whole configuration (ex: duplicate scheme names, duplicate acquirer bins, etc. ) is applied when 'Validate and Reload' button is clicked.
- Removed the unique constraint of acquirer bins on the level of 3DS Server in multi tenant setup. A constraint is added for uniqueness of acquirer bins on the level of organization.