Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 220.127.116.11
Version 18.104.22.168 is a major release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
This version is backwards compatible with previous 2.2.x.x versions of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
- New API v2 for 3DS Versioning Method. For usage of new API version in the Versioning Method use v2 as a apiVersion path parameter in the Versioning endpoint. If no version is provided, default one is used. Example:
apiVersioncan be v2. Please note that the default API version would be deprecated in 12 months.
- After updating the configuration via the Admin, an information banner is shown to indicate that the 3DS Server is not yet informed about the change. After a successful Validate and Reload, the 3DS Server will be notified of all changes and the banner disappears.
- Validation of cardholder name for non-ASCII characters introduced. Mastercard scheme excluded from this validation, as Mastercard supports usage of special characters.
- The Browser Language Tag to be truncated when longer than 8 characters.
- Error message improved when UPOP server not configured. API extended with error code
- New error code added
DS-HTTP-404, when UPOP Server not reachable for UPOP inqury request.
- Better resolving of card range data. When schemeId is present in the request, the resolved card range will be from the same scheme.
- Broken layout of documentation properties fixed.
- Leading zeros in the purchase amount field from 3DS 1.0 PaReq are removed.