Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 188.8.131.52
Version 184.108.40.206 is a major release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
This version is backwards compatible with previous versions of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
Configuration of 3DS Requestor ID and 3DS Requestor Name is moved from the Directory Server to the Merchant Acquirer level. According to the EMVCo specification, Requestor ID and Name are unique identifiers, provided by the Schemes to each 3DS Requestor on an individual basis. Therefore, these two values should be either configured for each Merchant Acquirer , or should be passed in the transaction payload as part of the Merchant data. For more recommendations please check 3DS Requestor ID and Name Guidelines
- Option to export transactions search results in a CSV format file. The data in a CSV exported file is the same as in an Excel exported file.
- Configuration of Directory Servers is now possible only on the Scheme level, the option to define Directory Servers on Acquirer/Merchant level is removed.
- Configuration of 3DS Requestor ID and 3DS Requestor Name is moved from the Directory Server to the Merchant Acquirer level. Please also check the "Important notification" section above.
- Added AReq and ARes validation rules for checking that the
broadInfovalue is a valid JSON object.
- Added Travel Industry Message Extension Data validation rules for checking the version value.
- The endpoint for providing 3DS Server card ranges is extended with optional schemeId request parameter. Find more information in 3DS Server Web Service API.
- Removed gender prefix from user accounts in Admin UI.
- Fixed deleting of Acquirer Bins in the Admin UI.
- Extended validation of the
purchaseCurrencyfield to meet ISO 4217 standard.
- Adjusted validation of non-required fields in Merchant Acquirer Configuration in Admin UI.
- Validate field Preparation Request Message Version as mandatory only when preparation request is enabled.
- Removed columns Purchase Exponent and Purchase Amount (calculated) from Transactions Search in Admin UI and both Excel and CSV exported files.
- The Time Period filter to be applied when searching the transactions only when it has a value.