Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 220.127.116.11
Version 18.104.22.168 is a minor release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
This version is backwards compatible with previous 2.5.x.x versions of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
Please be aware that, in order to resolve requests in which a card is existent in more than one scheme (e.g. global and domestic), a schemeId is necessary to be sent in the authentication request. If we receive a request without the schemeId for which the BIN was found in multiple schemes, we fail the transaction. We're currently working on an improvement of the versioning response which contains better visibility of schemes in which a card was found.
Final CRes logging changes
Since this version we are no longer saving the final CRes messages in the storage. That means that the final CRes message will no longer be visible in the Admin UI search transactions tab.
- Added new OpenAPI Documents in json and yaml formats. For more details and to download the files check OpenAPI Definition.
- Added base64 validation for the acsSignedContent field in Authentication Response.
- Admin UI / Search Transactions: Added new possibility to filter the transactions by issuer bin (the first six digits of the account number). This change is applicable for the transactions executed from this version onwards.
- Decreased time to export file from transaction search in the Admin UI.
- Added Excel export limit because Excel can only show a max of 1,048,576 rows.
- Significantly improve ranges search performance by using binary search.
- Directory Server is picked up from the default organization while preparing a PReq.
- Added max value validation on the ThreeDSMethod Timeout input field under the 3DS Server Timeout Configuration in the Admin UI.
- Fix problems with some transactions not being saved in the storage during Challenge.
- Fixed the validation of the country code field such that value 900 is permitted.