Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 126.96.36.199
Version 188.8.131.52 is a minor release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
New Versioning V4 model is introduced for better visibility of Schemes in which ranges the card was found and easier integration. The old versioning model V3 will remain available until beginning of 2024. Timely switching to the new Versioning model V4 is highly recommended.
- The Netcetera 3DS Web SDK is extended with two new methods that expand its functionality:
isBrowserSPCAuthenticationSupported- this method allows you to check if the browser supports SPC authentication. It provides a convenient way to verify compatibility before initiating SPC authentication.
initiateSPCAuthenticationWithProvidedPurchaseCurrency- with this new method, you can initiate SPC authentication when the ARes protocol message is in EMVCo format <= 2.3.1. This addition enables seamless integration of SPC authentication in scenarios where the protocol message conforms to the specified version. Furthermore, we have made improvements to the existing method
initiateSPCAuthenticationby leveraging the benefits introduced in EMVCo version 184.108.40.206. Instead of passing the purchase amount and currency as parameters, they are now retrieved directly from the
spcTransDatafield in the Authentication Response. As a result, the parameters
purchaseCurrencyare no longer required, simplifying the invocation of SPC authentication. For more information check this page.
- Versioning V4 model is introduced for better visibility of Schemes in which ranges the card was found and easier integration when processing local transactions is not needed.
This new version of Versioning API is available on the
/3ds/v4/versioningendpoints. Versioning Response model and JSON samples, can be found here.
- Extended Admin UI Transaction search with new filter "Versioning Request Received", as an indicator whether Versioning request is received or not for logged transactions.
- Added support to the newest EMV 3DS 220.127.116.11 protocol version. Main changes include:
- data structure adaptation with new fields (transChar and dsAuthInfVerifInd) and values (for threeRIInd, authenticationMethod, threeDSReqAuthMethod)
- adapted validation rules for acsHtml, threeDSServerToDsUrl, currency and threeDSReqAuthData
- transaction status of the final CRes can now be "D" (decoupled)
- error description and detail for code 313 (Inconsistent RReq message) is adapted to include the case of transaction status "S" (SPC)
- Extended the connectivity options for Netcetera's cloud platforms by introducing the new JWT Authentication method.
- Adapted Mastercard specific validation rules according to their new Mastercard Identity Check Program Guide.
acquirerBinmust be present for Non Payment transactions in the Authentication Request.
- Updated the pull mechanism so that the 3DS Server will not delete the Results Response data from the cache immediately after the Requestor tries to pull it, but will keep it for 2 minutes in order to ensure that the Requestor has enough time to fetch it in case of a connection or any other unknown issue.
- Adapted OpenAPI specification files to conform with the latest changes introduced in the API by the new 2.3.x protocol.
- Fixed the transaction search functionality in the Admin UI. The functionality will be available in two weeks after the new version is installed on Preview Environment.
- Fixed 'Pay token index' filter in Transaction Search.