3DS Server Admin User Management
Access to the 3DS Server Admin application is granted for authorised users. The authentication of the users is form-based with user name and password.
The 3DS Admin can authorize the users by itself (internal mode of authentication) or can communicate with an external OIDC provider for this purpose. When the 3DS Admin runs internal mode of authenticating users, in order to manage and configure the user accounts, the 3DS Server Admin application provides the User Management module.
The User Management module is available only for users granted with the the administrator roles.
Features of the user accounts:
- The password must contain at least 8 characters including at least one lowercase letter, one capital letter, one number and one special symbol.
- There must be at least one role assigned to a user
- The activation link sent to the user via e-mail is valid for
- Reset password email is valid for
- The account will be locked after
3failed login attempts
- The account can be locked and unlocked by an administrator
- The password is valid for
200days from the last change, after which the user is requested to change it
Starting the 3DS Server Admin application for the first time
Initially, when the 3DS Server Admin application is started with empty database, only the
superadmin user account will be created with its initial password.
On the initial login with this account, the initial password must be changed. Afterwards, the rest of the user accounts can be created in the
User Management interface.
Creating a new user account
Enter the data required for creating the user account. Select
Activate now to send the activation e-mail immediately.
Editing an existent user account
User account data can be updated, the account can be locked or unlocked and the administrator can trigger sending an email for password reset.