Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 188.8.131.52
Version 184.108.40.206 is a patch release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
For documentation about this release please refer to the documentation site.
This version is backwards compatible with previous 2.6.x.x versions of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
- Improved user experience in Shared Configuration Update tab in case multi-tenant configuration is used. Validate and Reload status for each configuration is separated in different tab and the configuration for each organization is updated in synchronous manner not to cause any additional load on 3DSS Admin and 3DS Server instances.
- Enabled AWS ECS Discovery Client to support https communication. By default, http protocol is used.
To enable https communication, set
nca.acquiring.aws.ecs-discovery.https-enabledproperty to true. See details about it in the3DS Admin configuration properties.
- Fixed Validate and Reload for Shared Configuration Update in case multi-tenant configuration is used.
- Fixed resolving of schemeId when not provided in the Authentication Request and Versioning Request V1/V2 in the following scenario:
- card number has a Mastercard pattern with a length of 16 digits,
- card number was found in card range from another scheme,
- Mastercard's card ranges with 19, 18 and 17 digits are also searched.
- In case the card number is also found in Mastercard card range then it is resolved as Mastercard's.