Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 126.96.36.199
Version 188.8.131.52 is a minor release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
For documentation about this release please refer to the documentation site.
This version is backwards compatible with previous 2.7.x.x versions of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
- Netcetera 3DS Server is enabled to support the Visa DAF program. In order to be able to process transactions through the Visa DAF program, additional certification should be done. Please contact Visa for more information on the certification process.
- With this version of our 3DS Server we have implemented a logic to offer local (domestic) scheme processing. We have adapted scheme specific validation rules already for the following schemes: MADA (Saudi Arabia), Eftpos (Australia/New Zealand), Bancontact (Belgium).
- Domestic scheme support is available on demand. The validation rules can be used with new license containing the scheme(s) in it. With these validation rules, you will be able to test and certify with the schemes.
- Adapted JCB specific ARes validation rule whether
eciis required field. The field is required only if transStatus is 'Y', 'U' or 'A'.
- Added default values for additional tags that we previously introduced in http.client.requests and http.server.requests metrics, ensuring that every metric has the same sets of tags as required by the prometheus metrics publisher.