Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 2.0.1
Version 2.0.1 is a minor release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
For documentation about this release please refer to the documentation site.
This version is not fully backwards compatible with previous versions of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
- This release introduces changes in naming of the configuration properties. If your application has custom configuration values, please check the Application properties for the changed property name.
Here is an example on what the change includes:
- Implement authentication with single user/password for the Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application
- Display transaction and error statistics from the 3DS Server instance in the Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application
- Option to store session data in database when Database configuration model is used
- Reload license information without having to restart the application (check the 3DS Server Control Script)
- Reload XML configuration data without having to restart the application (check the 3DS Server Control Script)
- Create Certificate Signing Request (CSR), import signed Certificates, export KeyStore from Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application
- Log 3DS Protocol messages in database
- Add support for MySQL
- Search transactions by 3DS Server Transaction ID or in the last period (only when Database configuration is used)
- Show notifications on the 3DS Server instance Dashboard for soon to expire or expired certificates
- Load 3DS Server statistic information from actuator