Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 2.0.2
Version 2.0.2 is a minor release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
For documentation about this release please refer to the documentation site.
This version is fully backwards compatible with all previous versions of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
- Transaction logger now masks Personal Identifiable Information (PII). This feature is disabled by default. To enable configure the
threedss.logging.mask-cardholder-data=truein application configuration. See configuration properties.
- Added support for Microsoft SQL Server 2016. Please refer to the Netcetera 3DS Server configuration properties and Netcetera 3DS Server Admin configuration properties on how to configure connection to the database.
- Added support for Oracle DB 12c. Please refer to the Netcetera 3DS Server configuration properties and Netcetera 3DS Server Admin configuration properties on how to configure connection to the database.
- Configure the notificationURL in the ThreeDSServerAuthenticationRequest#MerchantData. This allows to dynamically configure the merchant to be the recipient of the final CRes message. If not set, it will be taken from the configured notificationURL from the XML or database configuration.
- Database transaction logger writes transaction logs as async operation
- 3DS Method Completion indicator is cleared from cache after receiving authentication response to free up memory without waiting for the record to expire.
- Improve validations for fields inside acsRenderingType (acsInterface, acsUiTemplate)
- Update Netcetera 3DS Server Admin Web application and Netcetera 3DS Server Dashboard to Angular 7
- Add searching and paging for Scheme, Acquirer and Merchant when listing all data in the Netcetera 3DS Server Admin Web application
- Updated the upload button in the Netcetera 3DS Server Admin Web application when uploading certificate and keystore under Certificate store configuration
- Property spring.datasource.driver-class-name will be deprecated in the next release. This field will no longer be needed because the application will be able to detect the DriverClassName from the datasource URL
- Fix resolving of 3DS Method Completion indicator when the database is used as cache
- Fix deleting all ranges from Database cache when SerialNumber is invalid
NullPointerExceptionwhen decrypting keystore passwords for entities that do not have
DirectoryServerconfiguration in the XML configuration file.
Handle final Challenge Response from the ACS will be deprecated in the next release and will no longer be supported. This will include removing the handler for the final CRes message, and removing support for the configuration property
ChallengeResponseNotificationUrl. It is recommended to configure the
notificationURL field for the 3DS Server application to be a Organization/Merchant endpoint so that the final CRes message will be handled there.