Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 2.0.4
Version 2.0.4 is a minor release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
For documentation about this release please refer to the documentation site.
This version is NOT fully backwards compatible with all previous versions of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
NOTE: Make sure to carefully read the release notes of previous versions when skipping versions during upgrade.
The 3DS Server is not fully backwards compatible with previous versions only for users that use database as a storage for the 3DS Server configuration. Users that use XML for configuring the 3DS Server are not affected by these changes and are backward compatible with the previous version.
Netcetera 3DS Server product now includes multi-user authentication and role-based authorization for the Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application. This requires additional configuration from the implementer which, if not configured, will not allow the application to start after updating.
- This release introduces new configuration properties for 3DS Server Admin application. For detailed documentation please refer to the Admin Configuration Properties.
This is an example of included changes:
New Admin configuration Properties that must be configured:
spring.mail.host= auth.flyway.placeholders.initialSuperadminPassword= auth.flyway.placeholders.initialSuperadminEmail= auth.email.from= auth.baseAppUrl= threedss.db.flyway.schema=
Deleted Admin configuration properties:
- User Management for 3DS Server Admin application
- As of this release, only authorised users can access the 3DS Server Admin application. The User Management module allows creating and editing of the user accounts. For more details refer to User Management section.
- Updated database migration files to support Oracle 12.1. This includes renaming column and constraint names to be maximum 30 characters long due to the limitation with Oracle 12.1.
- Handle UnionPay specific error codes (911 - Data field relevance check failed, 912 - Duplicate transaction ID)
threeDSRequestorNameas part of the Merchant data in the 3DS Authentication request.
- Fix bug that adds slash to the configured ThreeDSMethodNotificationURL if the configured URL does not have slash
- Fix bug that writes invalid JSON message in the transactions log table if message extension is present