Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 22.214.171.124
Version 126.96.36.199 is a patch release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
For documentation about this release please refer to the documentation site.
This version is fully backwards compatible with versions 2.0.5 and 2.0.4 of the Netcetera 3DS Server. This version is NOT fully backwards compatible with versions 2.0.3 and earlier of the Netcetera 3DS Server. Please check the respective release notes of version 2.0.4.
NOTE: Make sure to carefully read the release notes of previous versions when skipping versions during upgrade.
- Add option to set an HTTP cookie to notify a Web Application Firewall to remove the session cookie from its cache when logging out and write the new cookie when logging in (fixes Session Fixation vulnerability)
- Add Mastercard message extension documentation
- Netcetera 3DS Server Admin trust self-signed certificates for 3DS Server hosts when sending configuration reload notifications
- Remove auto_increment for transactions_log table for MySQL
- Update application to Spring Boot version 2.1.6.RELEASE
- Remove threedss.frontend.configs.backend-api property in 3DS Server. Now this property is deprecated and no longer needed
- Change the management endpoints base path from /actuator to /admin/dashboard/actuator for the 3DS Server application
- Remove X-Frame-Options header on 3DS Server REST endpoints