Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 2.0.5
Version 2.0.5 is a minor release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
For documentation about this release please refer to the documentation site.
This version is fully backwards compatible with version 2.0.4 of the Netcetera 3DS Server. This version is NOT fully backwards compatible with versions 2.0.3 and earlier of the Netcetera 3DS Server. Please check the respective release notes of version 2.0.4.
NOTE: Make sure to carefully read the release notes of previous versions when skipping versions during upgrade.
- All statistics requests from 3DS Server Admin to 3DS Server instance in the Statistics page go through the Admin backend
- 3DS Server Admin health actuator can be accessed without prior authentication
- Add support for 3-D Secure version 2.2.0 values in PreparationResponse fields for card range data
- Improve generating IDs for configuration entities in 3DS Server Admin application
- Fix issue with 3DS Server Admin with DirectoryServer Endpoint not being able to be enabled when having multiple Acquirer BINs per Acquirer
- Fix issue with 3DS Server Admin when updating Certificate Store password on a keystore saved in database
- Fix displaying selected scheme in 3DS Server Admin when editing Acquirer