Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 126.96.36.199
Version 188.8.131.52 is a major release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
For documentation about this release please refer to the documentation site.
This version is NOT backwards compatible with previous versions of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
The Netcetera 3DS Server 2.1.0 supports Java 11. Java 8 is now deprecated and compatibility will be dropped with the first major release in Q1 2020. Please migrate your environment to Java 11 by then.
- This release introduces new configuration properties for Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application for the purpose of transaction search. For detailed documentation please refer to the Admin Configuration Properties.
This is an example of included changes:
New Admin configuration Properties that should be configured:
- This release introduces new roles for configuring directory servers in the Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application. These roles are disabled by default and should be enabled for users that need to update directory server configuration. The new roles are "View Directory Servers" and "Edit Directory Servers". Superadmin users cannot change the configurations for directory servers, so these roles need to be manually assigned.
- Transaction search
- Search by a custom defined time period and 15 additional searchable columns
- Possibility to export the search in an Excel file
- Added tool for processing existing transaction log entries in order to be made searchable
- Display product version in the Netcetera 3DS Server Dashboard and Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application
- Add new roles in the Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application (View Directory Servers, Edit Directory Servers). These roles are disabled by default, so any user that needs to have permission to update directory server configuration needs to have this role assigned to
- Diners/Discover ProtectBuy Compliant
- Improve server certificate validation for Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application when notifying the 3DS Server instances to reload the configuration
- Improve URL validation in Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application
- Implemented Mastercard announcements AN 2842 and Identity Check update for 3DS Servers regarding PAN mapping logic
- Implemented Visa Business news Article ID: AI09303
- Card account number scheme resolver name for Mastercard is changed (MasterCard -> Mastercard). It is recommended to rename the scheme name in Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application from MasterCard to Mastercard
- Add support for DS-specific values for the Transaction Status Reason values in the Authentication Response
- Update SQL scripts for MySQL to support
- Cardholder data is now masked by default
- Fix known issue for Microsoft SQL Server from version 184.108.40.206 when inserting new entities in the Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application
- Remove X-Frame-Options from 3DS Method Notification endpoint for Netcetera 3DS Server
- Fix bug in Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application when uploading a signed client certificate