Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 126.96.36.199
Version 188.8.131.52 is a patch release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
For documentation about this release please refer to the documentation site.
This version is backwards compatible with 2.1.0.x versions of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
The Netcetera 3DS Server 2.1.x supports Java 11. Java 8 is now deprecated and compatibility will be dropped with the first major release in Q1 2020. Please migrate your environment to Java 11 by then.
- Added a configuration option for the DirectoryServer configuration (XML and Database) to specify if protocol version 2.2.0 will be used when sending Preparation Requests to the Directory Server. Due to the changes recommended in Visa Business Article ID: AI09303, it is recommended that this option is enabled for Visa DirectoryServer configuration, and for other schemes, this option should be disabled. Default value is
- Improve the scheduler that moves the transaction logs from the transactions log table to the history transactions log table. We added a configuration property so that it will do the moving in batches. Please see the
threedss.transaction-logs.*configuration properties for the Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application.
- Fix known issue for Microsoft SQL Server from version 184.108.40.206 when inserting new entities in the Netcetera 3DS Server Admin application
- Fix displaying selected scheme when editing Merchant Acquirer information in the 3DS Server Admin application
- Fix errors during cache data cleanup when the database is selected as cache storage