Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 188.8.131.52
Version 184.108.40.206 is a patch release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
For documentation about this release please refer to the documentation site.
Be informed that prior to upgrading to a Netcetera 3DS Server 2.2.x version and rolling out to production, you need to get in contact with Diners for enrollment of the merchants using the new reference number due to a specific Diners process of relating merchants to 3DS Server reference number on their systems.
Furthermore, be informed that we’re planning to deprecate the following DB versions within the next three months:
- PostgreSQL 9.5 (next minimum supported is 9.6)
- MySQL 5.7 (next minimum supported is 8.0.13)
- Oracle 12.0c (next minimum supported is 19c)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (next minimum supported is 2016)
In addition, EhCache version 2 that we are currently using is no longer updated by EhCache. Therefore, we would need to update to EhCache 3.
This version is backwards compatible with previous 2.2.x.x versions of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
In version 220.127.116.11 the transaction_log and history_transaction_log tables' primary key is changed to a composite key of (threedss_transaction_id, message_type). Be sure not to have null values in these two columns, nor duplicates of the (threedss_transaction_id, message_type) pair before the upgrade to any 2.2.* version.
- Do not trim authentication request fields' values.
- Fix errors during 3DS 1 and UPOP session data cleanup.
- Fix wrong certificate shown in 3DS 1 Credentials view mode on the level of scheme.