Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 22.214.171.124
Version 126.96.36.199 is a minor release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
For documentation about this release please refer to the documentation site.
This version is backwards compatible with previous 2.2.x.x versions of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
The search in the history_transaction_log table is no longer available, i.e. the transaction records in this table will be no more present in the 3DS Server Admin UI transaction search result. If you still want these records to be searchable you will need to move them back to the transaction_log table.
- Added support for CAVV Usage 3 Version 7 as specified in Visa Business News on “CAVV Version 7 Required for Use with EMV 3DS”. (see https://usa.visa.com/dam/VCOM/global/support-legal/documents/cavv-vbn-public.pdf).
- Added support for Mastercard delegated authentication as specified in "Mastercard Identity Check Express update for 3DS Servers".
- Redis service introduced to provide (stored) card ranges back to the requestor. Until now, the stored card ranges was possible only when db session storage was active.
- Enhanced the application.properties file with additional properties:
- Improve the message shown when a scheme deletion attempt is done, and that scheme is related to other entity.
- Documentation enhanced with detailed description of URLs that can be configured in Admin UI.
- JSON Schemas updated with the newest fields from 3DS 2.2 version.
- PReq default version value set to 2.2, if no version value provided.
- Fixed AJP connector issue.
- Fixed the corner case handling of the scheduler that sends out PReq requests. The corner case appeared because the the processing of card ranges takes couple of ms up to seconds, and this affected the calculation of the scheduler.