Netcetera 3DS Server - Release Notes - Version 184.108.40.206
Version 220.127.116.11 is a minor release of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
For documentation about this release please refer to the documentation site.
This version is backwards compatible with previous 2.2.x.x versions of the Netcetera 3DS Server.
- Handling of newly introduced
messageCategoryvalues from Mastercard: 85 and 86. Message Category 85 (PVPA) is used for production validation of payment transactions and Message Category 86 (PVNPA) is used for production validation of non-payment transactions. These transactions follows the same processing logic as a payment (message category = 01 - PA) and as a non-payment (message category = 02 - NPA) transaction respectively.
- Endpoint for retrieving client certificate information introduced. Information can be fetched from the structured JSON response:
- Proper adjustment of not standard values for
browserColorDepthfield. Accepted values are:
- 1 -> 1 bit
- 4 -> 4 bits
- 8 -> 8 bits
- 15 -> 15 bits
- 16 -> 16 bits
- 24 -> 24 bits
- 32 -> 32 bits
- 48 -> 48 bits
- If the value is not in the accepted values, it will be resolved to the first accepted value lower from the one provided.
- Timeout configuration on scheme level introduced for 3DS 1 transactions.
- Improve handling of overlapping card ranges by not blocking the transaction if the range specific data for the overlapping ranges does not differ
- Pagination introduced on Merchant presentation in Admin UI to support large set of data.
- Pagination introduced for Merchants presentation in the 3DS Server Dashboard.
- Access of Card Ranges per transaction optimized.
- Validation introduced for
threeDSServerUrlfield on scheme level. Logic remains the same, if not defined on acquirer and merchant level, value defined on scheme level is used.
- Documentation for API requests on Enum values improved.
- Support added for values 80–99 which are reserved for DS use, on the
messageCategoryfield. Documentation added for these values.
- Removed «Relax regional validation rules» flag from both the API and the configuration. This flag was used for requesting 'relaxation' of validation rules the 3DS Server performs over the Cardholder data API fields marked as required unless market or regional mandate restricts sending this information. From now on, such fields will be validated as optional always.
- Runtime change of licence in the Admin application introduced. Once licence is changed, the following endpoint needs to be access for in order the change to be affected:
- Reloading mechanism of Configuration for 3DS Server improved. Results in faster reloading of the changes.
- Removed American Express specific validation rules for
merchantRiskIndicatorfields will be validated only if they are available.
- Proper handling of PReq execution, when validation error happens on card range check.
browserColorDepthfield changed from Enum to String. For more info see Browser.
- Admin UI behaviour on Search Transactions tab, pagination action issue is solved. It was resulting in reset of default column presentation each time control from pagination was used.
- Broken search in Admin UI User Management section fixed.
- PRes timeout configuration defined in the Admin UI either as a general 3DS Server configuration or at scheme level, will override the configuration set defined in the backend (3DS Server Admin Configuration Properties)
- Validation was not applied upon Directory and Upop Server credentials. Empty values were allowed to be stored. Validation of credentials on scheme level introduced, that is affected on persistence and domain configuration validation.
- 3DS Servers with different versions were not able to share same Ehcache. With the latest changes, multiple 3DS Server instances can share the same Ehcache regardless if they have the same or different version.
- Usage of packaged Ehcache configurations fixed.
- Error Statistics presentation issue in Admin UI fixed. When statistics from multiple server nodes were conducted, counting of errors was concatenated rather than summed up.
- 3DS Server Reference Number was not validated as mandatory when adding 3DS 2.x Directory Service configuration. Now validation is added in the backend and it is reflected in the Admin UI.
- Improve memory efficiency when storing large set of 3DS 1 configured merchants.